Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rebouncing Back

May everyone leaves me in the middle of the road,
May everyone forget me as I never existed,
May I never get a shoulder to cry,
May I never get a hand to help

But I know You'll never leave me alone
You'll never leave me to face this world
You'll never abandon my trust
Coz you are my world now...

It's beautiful I know..the beauty of black & white
I fell in love with words & etymo's
Long time ago I knew its the best
Still gone blind for the earthly pleasure
Now it bewitch me as the glamorous queen
My superfluous emotions drives me now

They are my knight saving me from the den of dark
Even this zing of shindig can't replace it
I was supine, I sulked about ill's
But this behoved to take me in right way

Took me to the roads of light
Where I host my showcase
This is life..this is life
Now rebouncing to the forgotten path...

3 comments:

Zave said...

Someone seems happy today?
I just hope its not an a beautifully carved out fiction.
:P

Joy Palakkal said...

"But I know You'll never leave me alone
You'll never leave me to face this world
You'll never abandon my trust
Coz you are my world now"
Nice Lines!!
With All Best Wishes..

Unknown said...

@zave: m seriously happy...nothing framed in fiction
@joy : thnx 4 ur wishes

Post a Comment