Saturday, August 28, 2010

Silence

Walking across the cemetery...I felt the music...the winds blew in a rhythmic hue. The soft winds touched me. This is how the silence speaks...
silence the purest music true from heart..even if you don't say anything you say a lot...enjoying the unsaid words..

Guilty you call me but I know I can stand in front of the world...my silence doesn't show I'm weak. I means I'm strong enough to let it go..

Gone forever still I hallucinate that you are present...Its just non acceptance of truth..but the silence speaks..it speaks the forlorn...

"How like a winter hath my absence been
From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezing's have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December's bareness everywhere!"
-William Shakespeare,"Sonnet XCVII"
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment