Friday, August 27, 2010

My birthday gift


Its my 21st birthday..I guess I should quote the famous lines from the movie 21.."Winner winner chicken dinner"...but its like playing with my emotions... am I a winner???...God knows  whats the meaning of winner in life mean...Is is portraits only the materialistic world or having your dreams realized..then the word "loser" will better define me...
For me winning means winning smile...first and foremost my own...so here i am a loser again...I lost my smile dont know where...my reason of losing smile says that i am responsible for making myself cry...Then even a dumbest person in the world wont do it to himself...May be I'm graded even below...
Birthdays are so very special..waiting for that single day for the whole year...even if we get a year older still excited about that day...but this birthday is so very special...i got my best birthday gift...
"with tears in my eyes...with a boulevard of myseries i am again a alone..lost love forever....still thanks to that person...such gifts are so very rare yet precious to keep in heart..."
"I walk alone ..I walk alone"

0 comments:

Post a Comment