Friday, August 20, 2010

Reminiscence

"Some say life ends with fire,some say it ends in earth. For me nothing matters the end and its aftermath. Experssion gone numb, it have been quiet a many days or months. The dream so flamboyant it may seem it has gone pale. Wounds heal with time they say but I'm clutching my weak vein enjoying the pain, the grieve, the shattered hopes pointing me that I'm jinxed. Love, loss and jeopardical sins took me in boulevard of rust. Mistakes showes its color, if you do you burn in guilt and for other you burn in fury.
  Dreams are ephemeral and leave a strain. Walking with broken pieces needs strength...strength to walk along..till the end..
Its a epitome of epilaph...on greivance of my emotions...



P.S-love lost forever..that pain heals but leaves you damaged..

1 comments:

Zave said...

Yes, yes, slowly and steadily you'll get out of these thoughts even.
So, enjoy this pain while you still can!
:P

Post a Comment