Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Last Sign

One after another erasing the memories
Moments drilled inside can't be wiped
Still trying hard to move on further
Shackles pull me behind

Trying to destroy the dream once build
Trying to forget the freezed flicker
Trying to live as machines like before
Trying to forget my loss of love

Tender was my love
It grown and florished
Now smashing it with my own hand
Its the need of fate and time
That consolation I gave myself

Now losing the treasured moments 
I know next pain awaits for me
Fury and guilt will soon take its place
Tears will again be seen
What I'm losing I know
But losing it is might help
Uncertain about my steps
Uncertain about future
Still the truth is to be accepted
I lost the last sign...

2 comments:

Zave said...

Yeah, just cry over it and forget!
That is all that we can do.
:)

Unknown said...

@zave: yeah...dats all in my hand...

Post a Comment