Saturday, January 7, 2012

LIAR


Lies are what they say
What you give universe returns you back
Life never returns the tears you had
Never replenish with happiness you deserved

Lies are what they told
Everything will be fine with the time immemorial
Every problem has a solution
But time never fades the wounds you had

Lies are what they want me to believe
Promises they make to walk along
Dreams they build together to stay forever
They shatter without a sound

Lies are what I trust
When I look in your eyes for a faith
I want to believe, believe you are true
They are just mist vanishes in thin air

Whom should I call a liar?
What more restored for me?
They are never wrong I must say
I am the liar, I lied to myself
I lied to my heart believed on their lies
The truth I get to know
“I lied”

~Smita

0 comments:

Post a Comment