Sunday, December 6, 2009

Live With A Broken Heart


LIVE WITH A BROKEN HEART

Gone those days of laughter,

Gone those nights of shy,

What remains the only broken “I”

My eyes full of tears

My heart breaks in despair

I just think of him and fear…….

Will I ever be able to forget him????

When I say “Yes” and go far…

A force stops me to walk too long

I miss his smile, I miss his hug

I miss the way he stood

I miss his touch, I miss the warmth

And I miss him……

The promises you broke,

The dreams you shatter

I forgive you all,

Just you come back……

I want you back, I want you here

I want you to hold me the way you did

I want my life joyous again

I want to smile as same

What I want I never get,

And his face I’ll never forget…

It’s only the flimsy world I lived

It’s the only mistake I did…

Loving you so deeply was wrong

And it hurts coz you’re gone

You are here within me I know,

May be am all right I show,

But still I wait for your single glance,

Still I remember the way we danced

But nothing remains except my tears…

And I don’t have you near

I’ll feel your absence everyday

But life goes on anyway …

May be I’m destined to live with this

No words I can further say…

Just the truth so unkind…

I fail to move forward

The world I left behind…

The utopian world was just perfect

You, me sitting next

But broken dreams will never mend

Never will it turn true

I’ll live like this as I am…

With a BROKEN HEART……

1 comments:

Unknown said...

luv it!!!!!

Post a Comment