Sunday, December 6, 2009

Love Mania


LOVE MANIA

How the cupid arrow stuck me?
How Aphrodite bless me?
Why the Lady love choose me?
Why I fell for you??



Waiting for your single sms
Waiting for your call
Reading the inbox,twice and thrice
Checking the gift box...


All the signs show I am gone..
Every minute chants the song..
No rhyme or reason I get..
But staring on the picture and forget..
....forget where I am and where I was...
Forget the tick-tock of the clock..
Forget my past...Forgeting starts..


Friends complain so hear their taunts
Teachers say,Parents say,fellows say...
But whom I say whats going in me...
Only YOU prevail in my dream


I close my eyes I see your face..
A blush to reassure this case...
I am maniac .....maniac about you
Missing you every moment..
like live without Heart
Your smile shone in me..
I feel the symphony ....don't know
What else I will feel more..
But you are in me that's for sure...


How more can I give you Clue???
That I FALL FOR YOU....

0 comments:

Post a Comment