Monday, December 14, 2009

ECSTASY

Fumes, smoke and dusty around
I’m the happiest person above the ground.


I like the rhythm…
I like the heat..
I like the warmth, the arouse n feel
I like this swilling around me…

It turns the world worth living
Ahh…that flavor so captivating

People cough, while I’m a maniac
Maniac of that taste
Drools me over
Once I had it wraps me cover
It frees the grudge, the shackles…
Shackles of tears, hatred, wrath
                                                           I’m a free soul
                                                           I’m an unholy beast
                                                           I’m a phantom..on the mammoth’s tomb
                                                           I’m an evil in the deadly war
                                                           That’s what they call me when I touch a lager
                                                           I see sarcasm and cry
                                                           They want me to leave it
                                                           But tell me why???
It’s a wave which drives me over
I want to live like this ever forever
World say stop it…leave this
But I ask why????
U will never understand this ecstasic cry…

1 comments:

Unknown said...

this post is for all addicted beings..though m not one of them.its just feel i felt 4m listening the experience of the addicted beings...so guys cheers!!!

Post a Comment