Thursday, March 25, 2010


PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN?

    Cramming learning and shaking up and down
I leant my roots I learnt all around
I am an Indian I should be proud of that
I should salute the martyr and leaders on stand
They owe us the war, the democracy, the freedom
It’s a tall tale now
We are developing we have overcome
Those were vintage those days are gone
Its India totally transformed
So people are living in new nation
Forgetting the past forgetting the invasion
Can’t you see the war still exist?
Can’t you see we are daily killed?
Killed because we are better?
Or killed because we are meant to slaughter?
When this difference will end I never know?
It’s like earth and sky never meet but show.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

this is for my colg magazine i had 2 write abt racism...on indian..

Post a Comment